Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
It is true that SERVPRO is a national brand, but we are local to Harrisonville which allows us to respond quickly to disasters. You live and work close to where we live and work. Our kids play sports together, go to school together, and will someday work together. That is why we care about cleaning up the disasters that happen in our own town. It may be your home or business that has a water damage that needs cleaning. It may be a fire at the school or at the local restaurant. Whatever the case, SERVPRO of Harrisonville/ Belton / Raymore will respond day or night to the call to cleanup a disaster.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (816) 884-2240
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2010 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Harrisonville / Belton / Raymore arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.